Find The Ninja Find The Ninja

I found her three times.

Yup, I found her. The ninja was a bit tricky to find with the music distracting my senses, plus she moves around each time you play, but there she was the first time in the 18th tree to the right of the wind turbines closest to the nearest hill. The second time through she was hiding in the 2nd window on the red roof behind and to the right of the church. The third time she was behind the lamp post in front of the bicycles. I have to admit, this would be an incredibly difficult game for anyone who isn't a ninja themselves, so maybe you'd be best to tone it down for the general public, maybe get a less experienced ninja instead of the full ninja you had for this one, because I'll admit she is quite professional in her sneakiness.

Lare responds:

Yes, you're right. I forgot that majority of Newgrounders are not ninjas. That's probably why this got the low score. But I'm glad that fellow ninjas like you enjoyed this.

Pixelize Pixelize

Simplistic yet entertaining

The game premise itself is very simple, but the specific physics of the moving character dot as well as the increasing difficulty as the game progresses are rather well done. I especially enjoyed the element of chance that was incorporated with the blue dots which added to the gameplay significantly seeing as it could be either positive or negative, that uncertainty making it unknown if picking it up would be what saves you from the brink of game over or completely screws you over.

Kenney responds:

Oh yeah, I love when you're about to pick up a bonus and you're on the verge of death - pixels can be really exciting.

Edge of Sanity Edge of Sanity

I dont really know what to think.

1. Well it isnt really a game at all, but a movie that pretends to be a game so that people will try to play but just get game over

2. The author's comments have nothing to do with the animation whatsoever

3. The actual animation that pretends to be a movie is rather humorous, so its not like its necessarily crap that I'd blam, but still...

4. Maybe there's some sort of cookie or something that accesses your username for use in the opening credits, but I logging out and and cleared all my cache and cookies and everything and it still says everything is by me, so Im seriously confused to hell if it only says [everthing] by Cerion or if its different for everyone.

Ultimate LoZ Quiz. Ultimate LoZ Quiz.

Not bad but a bit short.

I'd recommend you include all the LoZ games and have the question for them in chronological order starting with Loz, then AoL, ALttP, and so on covering every single game in the LoZ universe. Otherwise it was very good.

Tager responds:

Say wha?

Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

Pretty good but not perfect

I noticed a very exploitable glitch regarding the treasure chest in the very top left corner of the strategy board, but asides from that it was an amazing game. Seems to be very influenced by Samurai Jack and that just feels good inside.

Prelude to Chaos Prelude to Chaos

Not bad

The battle sequences remind me alot about the Bleach anime, especially the parts where Sieg slashes Arcanu's nose, and when Sieg moves at hyperspeed. That aside, the storyline was indeed rather cliche but the use of interactivity to direct the battle made it interesting to see how many ways you could get Sieg killed

DrFishSticks responds:

yeah... I watch alot of bleach. Spot the references to:
ichigo vs kenpachi, ichigo vs byakuya, ichigo vs dordonni

Basket Ball BETA Basket Ball BETA

Nice physics

I like how the basketball moves but the lack of depth and is in serious need of improvement. If you perhaps had a scoreboard to show how many baskets you sink would do well for purpose to play any more than a minute.

Code Red Code Red

It's like a futuristic Fire Emblem with guns stuff

It's a really good game which reminds me of the gameplay of Fire Emblem which is always pretty cool.

Smileys War Smileys War

Awesome

Isn't the arena multiplayer?

Sticks-Killer Sticks-Killer

For a first try...

Major flaws are that the enemies punch way faster than you and you cant move when you get hit, and the health only heal you by a tiny bit, say like getting hit once. Work out the flaws and I think this has some potential.